Rural Homeowners

A rural homeowner policy is specifically designed for those who live in a rural area, but do not depend on farming as their main source of income. A homeowners insurance policy may not cover everything you need like tractors, farm equipment, barns, storage sheds, or maintenance buildings. Some additional coverages may include the loss of harvested products, farm machinery, interruption in business including loss of income, products damaged while being transported, and much more.

Talk to a specialized agent at Donavan Insurance today and let us help write you a homeowners policy that will make sure you have the coverage you need.