Commercial Auto

If you use a vehicle as part of your business it is likely that you will need commercial auto insurance, which can provide liability and physical damage coverage. Cars, trucks, vans, trailers, and other vehicles used for transportation can be covered by a commercial auto policy. Because commercial vehicles generally need higher limits than personal vehicles, different levels of coverage are available. This helps protect the business in the case of an accident.

Talk to an independent agent today to start your commercial auto policy.