Food Service

If you own a business in the food industry like vending, catering, food trucks, or a bakery, it is likely that you will need insurance. One of the first types of policies that a company in the food and beverage industry will need is general liability. Food service insurance helps protect your business from financial disasters like lawsuits, accidents, and oversights in production.

In small to low-risk businesses like bakeries or coffee shops, a businessowners policy, or BOP, may allow you to bundle different policies together such as general liability and commercial property insurance. When combining policies, the policyholder usually sees a reduction in price. If your food or beverage business needs further coverage, special endorsements can be added. This can cover liquor liability, business interruption, and data breaches.